Email Address: email@example.com
“No significant learning occurs without a significant relationship" - Dr. James Comer
My goal is to address the needs of the whole child. By offering support for their social and emotional needs, students may become stronger, both academically and personally.
- Children have dignity, worth, and value as human beings.
- Children learn best when they feel good about themselves and their relationships with others.
- Children who understand their feelings are better able to control their behavior.
- Children are capable of making responsible choices.
- Children form attitudes during elementary school that shape future attitudes towards learning, self, and society.
- Schools, parents, and communities that communicate and collaborate provide the most effective support to children.